Thank you for your interest in enrolling at St Joseph's Catholic School, Mundingburra. Please read the enrolment procedures for new families before completing your enrolment application. You can download the enrolment application below and return to St Joseph's.
Enrolment Procedures for new Families
Please complete the Application for Enrolment Form and return to the School Administration Office with a copy of your child's Birth Certificate and Baptism Certificate (if applicable) as soon as possible. The information in this form will need to be constantly updated as changes in your circumstances occur.
Completion of this form does not guarantee enrolment of your child
- Enrolment will depend upon availability of an appropriate placement for your child and completion of an interview to the satisfaction of yourself/yourselves and the principal.
- After returning your application form with a copy of your child's birth certificate and baptism certificate (if applicable) the office will contact you to arrange an interview time.
- Both parents to attend together if possible together with your child/children.
- What to bring to the interview
- Previous school reports (not applicable for Prep)
- Medical reports from specialists, if applicable
- Offers of enrolment are made at the interview or soon after.
- An enrolment deposit will need to be paid for students who are commencing with our school in the following school year. This amount is non-refundable and will be deducted from your first term school fees.
Please contact the office between 8:00am and 3:30pm Monday to Friday