SCHOOL FINANCE COMMITTEE
The School Finance Team meets quarterly or as required to assist the Principal in decision making processes related to finance. The timing of these meetings will be negotiated within the committees membership.
The role of the School Finance Committee -
- Provide feedback on school's Capital expenditure priorities.
- Be a consultative Committee for the school administration.
- Provide feedback to the School Board.
- Provide input to the School's Improvement Plan (SIP)
The school Finance Team membership is -
- School Finance Manager
- Member of staff
- Members of school community with suitable knowledge and skill set.
For any questions in relation to the School's Finance Committee please speak with the Principal.