The school Board meets on the first Tuesday of the month at 7.30pm in the staffroom.
The role of the school of the school board is to -
- Review key policies and procedures for the school usage.
- Give feedback to the Diocesan Education Council on diocesan wide policy.
- Be a means of consultation and reflection for the school community to assist the school Principal in managing the school.
Recent activities of the school board -
- Develop and ratify the school's CCTV Policy & related Statement of Understanding.
- Review the school's Mission Statement
- Review the school's Sunsmart Policy
- Active role in the School's Renewal Process. (Verification & Validation)
The School Board Membership is made up of -
- Assistant Principal RE
- A parish representative
- A member of staff
- Members of the school community. (4 members)