Welcome to St Joseph's School
St Joseph's Mundingburra was established in 1924 at Norris Street, Rosslea. In 1936 the school was relocated to its present location in Mundingburra. Leadership of the school was provided by the Sisters of St Joseph from 1924 to 1991. In 1986, the school became co-educational to Year 7. St Joseph's School is now administered by a lay principal and staff. Current enrolment stands at 435 students.