Welcome to St Joseph's Catholic School, Mundingburra
Excellence in learning and strength in community
Set amongst the tamarind and rain trees and surrounding parklands in Mundingburra, St Joseph’s Catholic School offers an educational setting that is both beautiful and effective.
Our school is renowned for achieving strong academic results and having an active involvement in the community, living up to our motto ‘Love is Service’.
Prep to Year 6 | co-educational | 350+ students
As one of the oldest Catholic schools in the Townsville area, St Joseph’s Catholic School, Mundingburra has supported generations of families and has grown to become a vibrant part of the local community.
Discover what St Joseph’s Catholic School, Mundingburra, can offer your family. Experience the Joey’s way.
Why choose a Catholic school?
Choosing a school is an important decision for your child and your family. With a strong focus on student wellbeing, inclusion and excellence in all pursuits, our school community is vibrant, proud and highly regarded within the wider community.
Catholic school students:
- experience belonging — We believe the best way for students to get the most out of their schooling is to feel connected to their peers, their teacher and their school community.
- experience opportunity — With access to excellent resources and expert teachers, we create real opportunities for students.
- experience the dedication — Our Catholic school teachers are dedicated to delivering the best faith-based educational experience to every student.
- experience our difference — Catholic schools focus on the whole child, encouraging growth in all aspects of a well-rounded education including social, spiritual, cultural, environmental, sporting, creative and academic.
- experience their best — Every student's 'best' is different, and we work collaboratively with parents to help students realise their potential.
Excellence in education
St Joseph’s Mundingburra enjoys an excellent reputation, not only for academic achievement, but also sport, arts, culture and service in the community.
Committed and caring teachers are at the very heart of St Joey’s. We know that healthy relationships and wellbeing are essential to a child’s positive experience at school.
Our school is committed to meeting the challenges of education today and in the future in order to provide your child with the skills necessary for life-long learning.
Experience excellence in education at St Joey’s. Arrange a school tour today!Learn More