More pages in this section
The School Board exists to assist with policy development within the school and to provide guidance in regard to the school's strategic mission and direction.
The Board meets on a monthly basis to discuss issues pertaining to the school and its community.
The School Board meets on the first Tuesday of the month at 7.30pm in the staffroom.
The role of the school of the school board is to:
- Review key policies and procedures for the school usage.
- Give feedback to the Diocesan Education Council on diocesan wide policy.
- Be a means of consultation and reflection for the school community to assist the school Principal in managing the school.
Recent activities of the school board:
- Develop and ratify the school's CCTV Policy & related Statement of Understanding.
- Review the school's Mission Statement
- Review the school's Sunsmart Policy
- Active role in the School's Renewal Process. (Verification & Validation)
The School Board Membership is made up of:
- Assistant Principal RE
- A parish representative
- A member of staff
- Members of the school community. (4 members)